Taking care of the skin after the microblading procedure can affect the brows’ healed results so it is essential to follow proper aftercare.
Now, what should you advise your clients after the procedure and which aftercare should they follow?
• Avoid direct sunlight, swimming, and excessive sweating.
• Avoid acid lotions around the brow area
• Wash your brows twice a day with lukewarm water and mild soap. Gently pat with a fresh towel to dry.
• Apply a thin layer of aftercare cream/ointment using a cotton swab on days 3 to 7.
• Blot the brow area with tissue to absorb lymph fluids.
• Do not pick the scabs or scratch the brow area.
Tip: You can have your aftercare instructions printed and hand them to your clients after your procedure. Some artists also offer aftercare kits which include soap, cotton swabs, aftercare cream, and so on.
Complications: You should also advise your clients to contact you immediately if there are any unexpected problems with the healing. Clients heal differently, some may scab more and some may take longer, so it’s important that your client lets you know if there’s something unusual.
Important: You should also inform your clients to come back for the touch-up appointment to correct any uneven results, fill in the gaps, or add a few more strokes and/or shading to achieve their desired results.
I’ll be discussing this more in my FREE MICROBLADING COURSE which is coming by the end of this month, so join the waitlist now if you haven’t.
Free microblading course: https://www.beautyslesh.com/microblading-sign-up/
For updates and more FREE PMU Tips, follow me on Instagram @beautyslesh.