Brow Mapping Pro Course
- 971 Students turned into PMU professionals
- 4 hours of quick start, easily digestible lectures
- 4 + hours of practical training
- Lifetime Access
- Personal Feedback & Support
When I started, I made so many mistakes and spent a lot of nights crying because I felt terrible about the results.
Now I have a 6 figure PMU studio, work with celebrities and help 1000s of student like you to improve their techniques.
The course contains exclusive content never seen anywhere else before. I’m going to take you step by step, so that you don’t make the same mistakes I did and teach you exactly what you need to draw beautiful and even brows.
What I’ll cover that you won’t learn anywhere else
Draw even brows and even curve of the tails
I'll teach you my secrets to even brows and my tricks to make sure the curves look perfect. I'll also share some tips on how to map faster!
Maintain the shape after applying the numbing cream
I will show you how to map the brows, not only for clients who have naturally even brows, but also for clients with difficult cases.
Deal with Asymmetrical brows
Keep the eyebrow shape as it should be during the procedure and even after applying the numbing cream. I'll teach you my secrets to retain the ideal eyebrow shape.
Choose the best suitable shapes for your clients
Which eyebrow shapes will suit your client's face shape and personality better? I'll guide you through all these and teach you how to serve your clients better.
Draw crisp map outline
Losing the outline that you took a long time to draw is the worst! This is why I'll share with you the best ways to avoid this from happening.
Plus: You will get ongoing support from beautyslesh!
In our family, our priority is to help each other! Each of you will be added to our private group where you will get my support and where I answer any of your questions.
Lifetime support will all questions answered in a Facebook group
PLUS - How to practice worksheets and then USE the actionable content
My Risk-Free Guarantee
- FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP – How to Join?
- Course Introduction
- Course Overview from ME
- Brow Mapping Tools List
- How To Install and Use Phi Application
- Brow Mapping Steps PDF
- How To Map on U shaped Sparse Eyebrows
- How to Copy the Brow to Another Sider
- How To Check Using Phi App
- How to position your client during mapping
- How to take the picture with the application
- How to hold the tools during mapping
- How to position your pen when you draw the brows
- How To Map Using a Sticker Rulers
- How to Copy The Brow (Sticker Ruler)
- How to Map on Uneven Eyebrows when brow muscle moves (Thick type)
- How to Copy The Brow (Thick type)
- How to Map Eyebrows that are too low
- How to Map Sparse Eyebrows
- Mapping Mistakes. Mapping Done By One Of My Students
- Mapping Uneven Brows
- How t Copy Brows Curves
- When And How to Apply Numbi Cream
- How To Keep The Shape During The Procedure
- How to draw brows – U shape type
- How to draw brows – sparse tail
- How to draw brows – thin brows
- How to draw brows – fixing edgy arch
- How to draw brows – soft shape
- How to draw brows – sparse and thin
- How to draw brows – middle east type
- How to draw brows – mature skin
- How to draw brows – fixing curves
- How to draw brows – drawing smooth arch
- Brow shape photos that will be used in this chapter PDF
- Shape 1 – soft arch
- Shape 2 – flat
- Shape 3 – high archi
- Shape 4 – asian brow
- Shape 5 – high archi
- Photos that will be used in this section PDF
- Client 1 – drawing brows
- Client 1 – mapping brows
- Client 2 – drawing brows
- Client 2 – mapping brows
- Client 3 – drawing brows
- Client 3 – drawing and mapping brows
- client 4 – drawing browsi
- Client 4 – how to use phi app
- Your Homework
- THANK YOU!! <3
What My Previous Students Say About the Course
About Your Teacher Slesh Teray
When I started my microblading journey, I wasn’t the best student in class. My strokes were blurry and my work on my clients was not something I’m proud of.
Today, I run a world-class micorblading studio in Taiwan and teach students to be come a professional eyebrow artist. I’m passionate about helping students who were just like me. I’m here to help you become confident in your work, master your craft, and cheer you on every step of the way through my in-depth courses and supportive Beauty Slesh Community.
I’d love to welcome you to the Beauty Slesh family and hope you’ll find my courses helpful!